Stroll Jam 2012 was a HUGE success ! Thousands of people got to see some of the areas best ski and board talent as they went head to head in the Downtown Showdown ! Many competed, but only one skier and one snowboarder made it to the top spot ! Visit www.facebook/keepinitrailproductions for a list of athletes, the results and some incredible pictures and video. We will be posting some new stuff everyday so check back often ! Preperations are already under way for next years Stroll Jam which will no doubt be bigger and better than this last one !
A huge thanks goes out to the following friends, sponsors and volunteers who without their help none of this would have been possible !
- Aaron Doherty, you made this event great ! You took the ball and ran it into the end zone. Great Job !
- Lynch’s Landscaping, 6, 7, 8 or more loads of snow from the hockey rink, whithout it we would have been in trouble !
- Skate 3, Conway Arena, Cyclone Arena for letting us have the ice shavings A.K.A SNOW !!!
- George Barnett of Sky Skan for all the A/V work. The sound, the projector, the movie !
- Red Bull. What can I say ? That truck is sick and the DJ even sicker ! Thanks a million.
- The great City of Nashua for the support and for letting us do this crazy stunt.
- Ali and Rebecca of Great American Downtown. Thanks for believing in us. Hope we did you proud.
- Jack Crisp and Joe Belevance for getting us the tractor and Front loader. What good is all that snow if you can’t move it around ?!?!
- Grant Morris of New Sky productions. Our film guy ! Thank you for getting involved, can’t wait to see the edits.
- The staff at Zimmermanns ! You all believed in this and worked countless hours to make my dream your reality ! I can’t thank you enough.
- My wife and family whobelieved in me and got behind me for another one of my crazy rides. (This one actually worked !)
- The group of volunteers who did what ever we needed to make sure all the details were taken care of.
- The athletes ofcourse ! Next year bigger and better I promise.
- Last but not least The Masons, Sovereign Bank and The Persian Rug Gallery for letting us use their parking lot and power outlets.
Stay tuned for more posts and updates on this years event and the plans for next years !